We’re so proud of the Plainfield High School students who created and gave two community presentations using our Fighting for the Vote: Timeline of Suffrage and the Student Advocate Toolkit. One presentation occurred right before the deadline for registering to vote, and the other on the evening before Election Day. Students urged the community to GOTV – Get Out the Vote! Click here to view the student presentation given at Plainfield High School.
- League of Women Voters Visits Rahway High School to Discuss Elections, Civic Engagement, and the Next Generation
- 8th grade Civics classes learn how to use a voting machine!
- Plainfield Students Learn About Voting Process, Cast Votes with Sample Ballots
- Plainfield Students to Learn Why and How to Vote
- Asbury Park High School and Energizing Young Voters