Energizing Young Voters
View our video on Energizing Young VotersSchools Across New Jersey.
- Two public relations co-chairpeople
- Five regional coordinators:
One for the southern region of New Jersey.
Two each for the northern and central regions of New Jersey.
Become a trainer
We are so excited to announce training opportunities! All sessions are virtual – please contact us to arrange a training session or professional development program.
League of Women Voters policies
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Policy
Help Us Reach More Voters by Sharing Our Site on Social Media
• Handle Media interviews
Here’s a video link to a 30-minute interview on the development and opportunities offered. The League of Women Voters Facts and Issues is a regularly appearing initiative of LWVSMC.
• NJ Voter Portal (note – people may register to vote at 17, but their names will not appear on voter rolls until their 18th birthday)
• Non-partisan voter engagement toolkit from LWVNJ – a toolkit for organizations, businesses, and individuals that wish to take action to ensure everyone votes and every vote counts this election.
• Become a collaborator/supporter:
If you are a member of another organization that would like to be recognized in our Supporters/Collaborators carousel on the home page, please complete our contact form.