League of Women Voters
Energizing Young Voters, an initiative of the League of Women Voters, envisions a democracy where every person has the desire, the right, the knowledge and the confidence to participate.
Energizing Young Voters
View our video on Energizing Young Voters in Schools Across New Jersey.
Interested in the program? Click here for information on how to get it started in your community!
learn how to energize young voters!
Want to start an Energizing Young Voters program in your community? Click here to get started!
- Public relations co-chairpeople
- Development/fundraising chair/co-chair
- Marketing chair/co-chair
- Regional coordinators:
One for the southern region of New Jersey.
Two each for the northern and central regions of New Jersey.
Become a trainer
We are excited to announce training opportunities! Our next sessions announced on our home page under “Upcoming Events.” All sessions are virtual. Use the link there to register.
Or… contact us for an in-person training session or professional development program for your local schools.
League of Women Voters policies
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Policy
Help Us Reach More Voters by Sharing Our Site on Social Media
• Become a collaborator/supporter
If you are a member of another organization that would like to be recognized in our Supporters/Collaborators carousel on the home page, please complete our contact form.
• Handle media interviews
Here’s a video link to a 30-minute interview on the development and opportunities offered. The League of Women Voters Facts and Issues is a regularly appearing initiative of LWVSMC.
• Questions to ask if you are the interviewer
MAKING A PRESENTATION
• FAQ for high school voter registration
• Run a high school voter registration drive
• NJ Voter Portal (note – people may register to vote at 17, but their names will not appear on voter rolls until their 18th birthday)
• Non-partisan voter engagement toolkit from LWVNJ – a toolkit for organizations, businesses, and individuals that wish to take action to ensure everyone votes and every vote counts this election.